- RequirementsWindows (All Versions)
- LanguagesMultiple languages
Highly suggested for every network admin for network monitoring. Advanced IP Scanner download helps you to scans your LAN/wifi networks and provided good informations about connected devices.
Advanced IP Scanner Download for Windows 7/8/10 Details:
The advanced IP scanner download is freeware and trusted network reader/scanner to review LAN or wifi. It shows all network devices and enables you to shared folders and remote control of devices (via Radmin & RDP).
Advanced IP Scanner is a free, quick and effective network scanning software with a great user-friendly interface. With Advanced network scanner, you are able to scan the network in seconds.
Access Information And Manage Computer Systems Remotely:
It scans all network gadgets and enables you to complete access to distributed/share folders and FTP servers. This IP scanner gives remote control of PC’s(via RDP and Radmin).
This IP scanner also helps you to identify all IP addresses in your Wifi network. The remote control system shutdown option enables you to shut down any remote PC or number of computers operating/running Windows.
If you utilize Radmin remote access application, you will also appreciate the increased Radmin server detection and integration features, which enable you to connect with any searched/scanned machine with Radmin server.
How To Quick Start Advanced IP Scanner:
- Start >> All Programs >> Free IP Scanner >> Free IP Scanner.
- Simply double click on the free IP scanner(on the logo of IP scanner).
Advanced Ip Scanner Download For Windows Features:
- Fast and secure multi-threaded IP scanning.
- It can search/scan within hundreds of pcs per moment which is suitable for administrators.
- Completely configurable Port Scan.
- Preserve Obtained details into a text file.
- Completely spyware and adware free.
- Switching on/off computers remotely.
- MAC addresses detection.
- Easy access to network shares.
- No installation required.
- Export scan results to CSV.
- Remote control via RDP and Radmin.