What is 3dDS Max?
Autodesk 3ds Max is the most powerful design software for many 3D models. The use of this program is possible to create computer games, design and produce short and long cinematic animations, film special effects, architectural construction, and industrial design. A series of laws of physics of objects, light, etc. are used in this software intelligently to bring the work results closer to reality.
In this blog, SoftFind will guide you on how to download and install3DS Max from Google Drive for FREE.
3DS Max Features
- Material design, many shapes, with high complexity and detail.
- There are various effects very vividly.
- Have full and professional modeling tools.
- Supports many extensions to apply visual effects.
- Creates the light source at the desired position and thus forms a shadow object.
- Modeling capabilities designed for professional videos.
- Intelligent software to realize the start and endpoint of animations.
- Recognize your body’s response to the action it takes.
- Project’s latest rendering for speed and quality improvements.
- Ability to use Python programming language in project development
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Architecture: 64-bit
- CPU: 2.5-2.9 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
- HDD: 9 GB
- Display: Full HD resolution
- GPU: GeForce GTX 660
- .NET Framework: 4.7 Version and later
Instruction to Download 3dDS Max from Google Drive
*Note: turn off any anti-virus software while downloading and installing this app
- Click the Download button above
- Wait for the file to be fully downloaded
- Extract the newly downloaded .zip file with WinRAR
- Run the setup file
- Follow simple steps to install
- Click Install
- Enjoy the software