Adobe Premiere Pro CC is one o e leading video editing software designed to edit films, TV, and the web. This software links with other apps and services likewise provided by adobe; the creative tools allow us to build and craft footage into flawless films and video content.
Premiere Pro free version effortlessly integrates with numerous other apps and services. Especially with Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Audition, and Adobe Stock.
Regardless, being new to premiere pro or a professional, this new version is far easier to use than previous versions.
To help you understand Premiere Pro better, SoftFind will provide you with notes on features and details that will come in handy.
Transition and Effect
Adobe software has only 38 transition effects. Despite this, the software provides several plugins, thus adding more features to use. Working with complicated transitions, then probably you may have to purchase new ones using third-party plugins.
- Nevertheless, the feature that you expect in the software is all available. These include colorizing, lighting, transforming, and keying. With a double click, you can apply any effect to the clips. There’s also a dedicated search box to help you find transitions and effects, saving a vast amount of your time. Additionally, you can use the ‘Warp Stabilize’ feature to smooth out bumpy videos.
In case if you are already subscribed with adobe, probably Premiere Pro will be included. So all you need is to download it through the Creative Cloud app. When choosing between getting it on a single app plan or via Adobe’s All Apps plan – you’ll be made aware when you download for the trial period.
When your trial period is about to end, you can decide whether to subscribe or not. However, you must make sure to cancel your subscription. If you decide you want to keep using it, you don’t need to do anything else. The subscription plan you chose will start automatically.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC: $20.99/£19.97 per month
- Creative Cloud All Apps: $52.99/£49.94 per month
- Supports multiple file formats
- Integrates with other Adobe products
- Offers high-end editing features
- Receives Adobe CC updates
- Needs a steep learning curve
Your system needs to meet these requirements:
- Operating system – windows 10
- Memory (RAM) – 8GB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space – 3GB of free space required for full installation
- Processor – intel premium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher
After you have successfully downloaded this software, you may notice additional features that may intrigue you. However, many of these features vary from system to system, so there is a possibility that you may not get complete access to all features as your system may not support them.
- Freeform View: You can use the new Freeform view in the project panacea to organize and review your media.
- Use Rulers and Guides: Precisely designed layout text, computer graphics, and video content. Remember to save the guided setups to build more consistency in your designs.
- Auto ducking for ambient sounds: incorporate ambient sounds in the audios; the software will automatically adjust the astounds around the backgrounds.
- Faster Mask Tracking: you can increase the velocity of color grading and visual effects through the improved mask tracking in adobe premiere pro. Editing in HD, 4K, and other high-resolution formats is now available.
- Graphics and text enhancement: essential graphics panel in premiere pro has several texts and visuals enhanced to make the workflow smoother.
- Audio enhancement: recorded audios edited into the workflow.
- Various Plug-ins: Plug-ins are preset, or templates that have been created, saved, and sold in order to support editors. With the right plug-ins, editors can save lots of time on creating effects. There are many paid as well as free plug-ins for you to choose from.
Instruction to Download Adobe Premiere Pro CC Free
- Click the Download button above
- Extract the .zip file with WinRAR
- Run the setup.exe file
- Follow simple instruction to install
- Open Adobe Premiere to enjoy the app 🙂