GOM Player 22.214.171.12423 is one of the best free music programs available today. GOM Player can play almost all music formats without having to install any additional codecs, they are already included.
Of course, if necessary, GOM Player can also use the codec installed on the computer. GOM Player can play damaged music files. You may find it great to use GOM Player to play music files online while they are being downloaded. Simple interface, lightweight but powerful functionality are the factors that make GOM Player famous in music software.
User can use the Update button in the software interface to update to the latest version (Preferences -> General -> Update -> Update). If you get a message that you are on the most recent version, please wait a moment and try again.
Why use GOM Player?
Free of charge!
GOM Player is completely free to download and use for everyone.
format Supports almost all file types
GOM Player by default can open all the most popular video formats: AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, WMV, MOV …
Subtitles Professional subtitles feature
Users can share and download a lot of subtitles available in the publisher’s library and the link provided by OpenSubtitles.org. Users can freely adjust position, size and sync subtitle settings.
360 video Open 360 degree VR video
- View from top, bottom, left, right, 360 degree panorama with just the keyboard or mouse.
- Supports preview of scene angles from front, rear, left and right as well as screen transition.
- Provide features to search and play YouTube 360 videos.
Advanced Features Advanced Features
Possessing a series of advanced features such as AB repeat, screen capture, recording media player playback, playback speed control, video effects, GOM Player allows users to do more with videos, not just pop and enjoy.
GOM Player interface and advanced filters can be flexibly customized as desired. The software allows the personalization of the experience to suit the needs of all subjects. You can download new skins and logos from GOM Player web.
codec Search Codec
By default, GOM Player does not support rare video types. When a user tries to watch those videos, the Codec Finder service looks for the missing codec and directs the user to a place where they can read more or download the missing codec.
Remote control Connect GOM Remote
User can control GOM Player with GOM Remote. It includes all the basic features such as fast forward, rewind, play, pause and even advanced features like file open, search, and PC source control.
Requires configuration using software music player GOM Player
- Minimum system requirements: Windows 10 (32 / 64bit) / 8.1 (32 / 64bit) / 8 (32 / 64bit) / 7 (32 / 64bit) / Vista (32bit) / XP SP3 (32bit)
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 or other equivalent processor
- Free RAM than 2G
- More than 200MB of free disk space
- Some videos may require the latest DirectX or Windows Media Player version.
- Recommended settings may vary by file type.
- GOM Player Subtitle Library
- Format supported
avi, .divx, .ogm, .mkv, .mp4, .k3g, .ifo, .ts, .asf, .wmv, .wma, .mov, .mpg, .m1v, .m2v, .vob, .m4v, .3gp / 3gp2, .rmvb, .rm, .ogg, .flv, .asx (Video), .dat
External codecs can be used to play additional formats
.mp3, .m4a, .aac, .ogg, .flac, .wav, .wma, .rma, .alac
An additional format can use an external codec for playback
smi, srt, rt, sub (& IDX), vtt (Text), dvb, ass, psb, txt, sbv, vobsub (built in subtitles)
Vorbis, FLAC, ADPCM, XVID, DIV1, DIV2, DIV3, DIV4, DIV5, DIV6, DIVX, DX50, MP41, MP42, MP43, H263, AP41, MPG4, MP4S, M4S2, MP4V, BLZO, MJPG, RMP4, DXGM, H264, DVSD, FOLLOW, VP8, VC1, MPEG1, MPEG2, VP6, FPS1, IV50, IV40, SVQ3, H265, TSCC, TSCC2, Cinepak, SVQ1, G2M4, LAGARITH, TRUEMOTION2, DVCP, DVPP, QTRLE, RPZA, PRORES, MSZH, Nellymoser
Update the latest GOM Player 2.3.5
- Improved shortcut setting screen interface.
- Fixed a bug with DPI Scale option (environment using RTS Voice).
- Improved afterimage error in DPI Scale options.
- Fix errors when displaying embedded subtitles.
- Upgrade popup screen when editing bookmarks and Open Address.
- Full screen resolution setting improved (multi monitor support).
- Added full screen DPI Scale setting for Windows 10.
- Fixed bug when changing the ratio of full screen resolution.
- Fixed a bug where video markers weren’t playing when stopped.
- Displays the name of the address just used.
- Support to select multiple items in the Address List.
- Display the Address List in the legend.
- Fix crashes when playing content with embedded subtitles.
- Fixed an issue where the navigation bar is not displayed when playing H264 files.
- Fix MP4 file playback.
- Fixed a bug where the file stopped playing when browsing its end.
- Improved detection of UTF-8 subtitle files.
- Fixed an issue where the TTS Voice settings could not be applied.
- Fixed Filter Graph Configuration settings error.
- And many other upgrades, changes, and bug fixes.
Can customize the interface.
Includes many Codecs.
Additional Codecs can be searched if needed.
Video capture support.
Including the Google bar in the installer.
In short, GOM Media Player is a multimedia player, supports many popular audio formats. In addition, users can customize the quality, brightness and darkness depending on the viewing angle to enjoy the video in the most comfortable way.