- Released: IMO
- Version: 9.8.000000010501
- Usage: Free
- Download: 2,166
- Date: November 22, 2018
- Requirements: Android 4.0 and up
INTRODUCE IMO Messenger
Join 10 million people around the world and text and call relatives and friends for free with imo instant messenger.
IMO Instant Messenger keeps everything up to date. A few months ago, an updated package added new features such as group photo sharing, group chats and improved user interface. Now imo.im says NFC and location sharing are ready for use. Users were able to use Near Field Communication, allowing them to send their profiles to other IM users (only a few devices supported). In addition, imo users can send their exact or nearby locations to their friends. The interface of the app now combines chat and contact with one card. Just swipe to the right and you’ll see a menu where all contacts, customize, search history, and find friends present.
Unlike other cross-platform messaging apps, you don’t need to create an imo account to use this app. Just log in your account on Skype, Facebook, Gtalk, MSN, ICQ / AIM, Yahoo or Jabber and integrate all these chat applications into one account. The accounts that the user has logged into and added to the application will show up in “current account list”. From there, you can chat with all your contacts from multiple accounts.
There are 3 buttons in the top bar that allow the user to navigate the application. From the tab “imo accounts” you can add / delete accounts. It should be said that these accounts must be already created before, you cannot sign up for an account from imo. Next, the tab “buddies”, users will see their contacts from various integrated accounts, divided into “online” and “offline”. You can add a new contact here or change your status. Finally, the “chat” tab will show the ongoing conversation.
Besides, users can send multimedia attachments (audio, video, files) as well as voice messages, from accounts that support this feature. From “preferences”, you will adjust have notification settings (status bar, vibration, light, sound, …) and security settings (save passwords, auto start up, chat history, …) as well as the app’s interface. use (chat font size, emoticons, friends icons). The interface is very elegant, making it easier to switch between menus.
There are many similar cross-platform instant messaging apps, but imo instant messenger offers some interesting features that stand out from others: no need to create an imo account, easy to use thanks to Simple interface with the ability to support multiple accounts. A great application.
- Free high-quality video and voice calls.
- Create groups with friends, family members, roommates, …
- Easily share and explore photos in your group.
- Share photos, text messages and voice messages with friends.
- Meet new people in the imo network.
- Discover news and content of your interests with Broadcasts
- Quick search of chat history.
- Chat on multiple devices simultaneously.
- Supports Facebook Chat, Google Talk, ICQ, AIM, Yahoo! Messenger, Jabber and Steam.
- IMO Instant Messenger for Android updated version:
- New feature People Near Me. This feature uses your phone’s GPS to find people you have met in person to quickly add them to your contacts.
- Support for Tagalog.
- Other improvements and fixes.
IMO Instant Messenger keeps everything up to date. A few months ago, an update package added new features such as group photo sharing, group chat, and an improved user interface.