- File NameMsi_afterburner.exe
- File Size45 MB
- Last Updated25 July, 2019
- OS SupportsWindows 10, 8, 7 & XP
Download MSI Afterburner
MSI Afterburner is an overclocking utility designed for Windows PCs. It Supports all Nvidia and AMD graphics cards. One person does not need to use only MSI GPUs here. Download MSI Afterburner free for Windows 10, 8, 7, and XP With Secure server.
Overclocking the CPU or GPU requires different steps and careful consideration by users. But, MSI has developed Afterburner with the aim of simplifying the overflow process for everyone. It is a program that allows everyone to override GPUs without jumping over obstacles.
Using MSI Afterburner, users can use a variety of tools and utilities. The program allows you to override GPUs with a few sliders and buttons. The user can control the clock speed, the RAM speed and the fans in the program to achieve stable overdrive. Afterburner also includes hardware tracking features that reveal the state of their machines. The built-in FPS counter overlaps, and broadcasting features are included in the program.
Finally, MSI Afterburner is the gold level of overclocking utilities. No other program offers the versatility and features of the MSI program. The company has made the smart decision to offer Afterburner to all manufacturers’ GPUs. When a person buys a graphics card, he often downloads MSI Afterburner. No doubt this program comes with GPU overclocking. Hardware monitoring features are useful enough to download the download in other ways.
- MSI Afterburner works with all GPUs from all manufacturers.
- Other utilities such as FPS overlay and hardware monitoring are excellent.
- The program is very easy to use and quite instinctive.
- Overclocking is not a fool, and beginners can damage their hardware.
- Not all Afterburner menus and functions are intuitive.
- Afterburner includes extra features that are not useful.