- Last Updated28 June, 2019
- Setup NameMicrosoft-Office-2013.exe
- Operating SystemsWindows 10, 8, 7, XP
- Setup Size643 MB
- LicenseFree To Try
- Setup TypeStandalone 32 Bit / 64 Bit
It is a collection of office-related applications. Every application acts as an exclusive goal/purpose and offers a particular service to the users. Microsoft office 2013 consist of applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and outlook.
Microsoft Office 2013 Overview:
MS Office 2013 is an edition of MS office, an efficiency suite for Microsoft Windows. It is the successor to MS Office 2010 and the predecessor to Microsoft office 2016. It contains extended extendable file support, consumer interface improvements and support for contact among the new features. You can also download Microsoft Office 2007.
Smarter & more User-Friendly: Intended for Office enthusiasts, Microsoft office 2013 is a great outstanding release. Major style changes have already been made and newly added features. The release comes with a smooth and clean look which includes considerable developments. Your work-place is loaded with increased options to place more creativeness in projects Fresh shades and colors have been put in to make this look more catchy and a preferred place to use. Download the latest version of Microsoft which is Microsoft Office 365.
Office 2013 is effective to customize your configurations. Start screen for each and every single software (Word, MS Excel, Powerpoint, Acces, Publisher, Outlook and OneNote) is usually loaded with assistance screen and amazing themes to start your task. Search/Look for on-line themes is also possible from the program -panel. office 2013 Professional simply because of cloud technology works like a charm, once it’s regarding saving the worksheet.
For the personal PC, Office 2013 provides a number of smart improvements to word, Outlook, Excel, powerpoint, access and OneNote. Yet where office 2013 shines is in adopting the mobile world as well as the cloud, offering deep incorporation with Microsoft’s cloud support SkyDrive and collaboration due to its latest improvements.
Excel 2013: Effective spreadsheet system designed for professional use across a range of industries. Excel 2013 enables you to get rows and columns of information on a huge grid.
PowerPoint 2013: A powerful presentation application of MS office 2013 which includes a bunch of new themes, templates, and transitions. Format photos and arranging them has improved in MS PowerPoint 2013 as well.
Outlook 2013: MS Outlook 2013 is an email manager of MS Office 2013 suite. This system enables users to control not only several email accounts but also tasks, visits & calendars.
Access 2013: The Microsoft access 2013 Runtime enables users to disperse/distribute Access 2013 applications to consumers who also do not have the complete edition of Access 2013 installed on their systems.
OneNote 2013: MS OneNote 2013 is a digital notebook of Microsoft Office 2013 created for multiple users. OneNote 2013 release and possesses a large amount of improvements from the earlier edition. MS OneNote 2013 is one of the greatest means of acquiring notes and sharing these others.
Project 2013: Project 2013 is a task management unit of office. It is designed to assist a project supervisor/manager in developing a schedule, assigning assets to tasks, monitoring progress, controlling the budget, and analyzing workloads.
Publisher 2013: a desktop publisher of Ms office 2013. The program is made for novice users, allowing quick access to a wide range of editing equipment. You’ll be able to style publications including cards, magazines, menus, and posters.
Visio 2013: This includes all the functionality of Visio standard 2013 and also updated designs/shapes, templates, and designs.
Microsoft Office 2013 Key Features:
You may enjoy the following salient features in addition to several others after MS office 2013 Download free.
- Improved and redesigned consumer interface.
- Contains the better templates to customize your projects.
- Consumer guidelines upon startup for each and every software.
- PDF documents can be loaded a modified in SO office 2013.
- Suitable with mobile phones and tablets as well.
- Smooth look and advance menu bar.
- windows eight look.
- OneDrive to safe data files for easy gain access to and sharing.
- Record/files or presentations can be provided a modern and advance touch.
- Save your projects online in OneDrive.
- Access your info coming from everywhere anytime.
- Reading setting launched in Word 2013.
- New features for trigonometry, mathematics and engineering a part of Excel 2013.
- Presenter look at included in PowerPoint 2013.
- A new broad variety of formats will be supported by PowerPoint 2013.
Important Product Details Of Microsoft Office:
- Software’s title: Microsoft Office 2013.
- Genre: Office Tools, Productivity Suite.
- Developed by: Microsoft.
- File-Size: 666 MB (32 Bit) and 770 MB (64 Bit).
- License: Trial Version (Free).
- Compatible with: 32 Bit and 64 Bit.
Minimum System Requirements For Microsoft Office 2013:
- Processor: 1 Ghz CPU.
- Ram :1 GB.
- Hard Disk Space: 1GB.
How to Download/install office 2013 Professional:
Simply click on the green downloading Button (Given on the page), the office 2013 instantly start downloading automatically. After a few moments office 2013 is successfully downloaded in your PC, which is available for 32 bit and 64 bit.
BENEFITS and Negatives Off Office 2013:
- Edit PDF,s files.
- Advanced multimedia media features.
- Good touch selection.
- Helpful fresh assistant.
- Almost causes/forces the consumer to take up cloud utilization.
- Working upon tablets is only possible up to the point.
Our Suggestion About Microsoft Office 2013:
Office 2013 comes with a few amazing features which were missing in earlier editions. Now, you might perform each and every single conventional job/task with more velocity and effectiveness. OneDrive is usually one of this invention which would allow the user access to, saved date anywhere very easily. So we recommend the visitors to give it a try now.