- Last Updated1 March, 2019
- LicenseCommercial Trial
- LanguagesMultiple languages (English)
- RequirementsWindows 7 / Windows 10 / XP / Vista
- Developed by
Download Microsoft Office 2013 Setup free for Windows 7/8.1/8/10/XP. It is an efficient suite For all 32-bit and 64-bit platform. Office 2013 contains extendable support, user interface improvements and support for touch among its new functionality.
Microsoft Office 2013 Review:
Microsoft Office 2013 is a collection of text utility contains Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, publisher access, InfoPath, Visio document and the great addition of Project. Its outlook is clean, refreshing and logical look around all supported platforms consisting of a desktop, cell phones, and tablets. It also provides smart ways of working with formulas and charts in spreadsheets.
Office 2013 contains new options and features adding online services assist (One-Drive, Outlook), increased format support for open XML, open files, lightweight document format and support for multi-touch user interfaces.
Office 2013 is up to date support for ISO/IEC 29500, with the world standard edition of Office Open XML format. It also edits Pdf file without any extra software. This feature makes this an immediate competitor of Adobe Acrobat. It has a full package which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Publisher, Project and OneNote.
Microsoft Office 2013 Salient New Features:
Microsoft Office 2013 for Windows is designed to make this as easy as possible with a free Microsoft account. You can save files to your SkyDrive and you can share a file with one or more friends or coworkers best of all. several people can edit a file at the same time as long as they’re using office or the free Web Apps.
One of the best new features in Microsoft Office Word is that you can now edit PDF files like regular documents. It was sometimes difficult because PDF files are designed more for reading only. By using Office you can simply open it make changes and then save it as a PDF file or a Word document. If you’re reading or editing a long document you may come back to it later where it can now keep track of where you are in a document
If you’ve used office 2010 or 2007 it won’t take you long to learn how to use the new version and with all of these new features. You’ll find that it’s even quicker and easier to use. Below are some features of Microsoft Office 2013
- IMAP special files support.
- Outlook and Hotmail in outlook supported.
- Fresh slide styles, animations, and transitions in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013.
- Ability to return to the final viewed or edited the location in word & PowerPoint.
- Supports On-line photo & material from Office.
- Items like pictures can be openly moved; they will snap to limits including sentences edges, file margin & line limits.
- Fresh graphical choices in the word.
- A fresh creation to get planned jobs in Microsoft outlook.
How To Download & Install Microsoft Office 2013:
There is no rocket science to install Microsoft office 2013 on your PC. Just follow the instruction which is the following.
- Firstly go to the “Download Button” Below and click to download the setup file.
- After download, the .exe file runs the setup file.
- Accept the policy of Microsoft office 2013.
- Click next to select the parts of Office which you want to install.
- Wait for a while when setup finished.
Download the Microsoft Office, Click Below
Overall: MS Office 2013 is a collection of apps contains Ms-Word, Excel, Power-Point, Outlook, One-Note, publisher access, InfoPath and Link with Visio document viewer.